Select a Class Based on Your Level of Experience
and Your Physical Condition
Dream’s classes are geared to meet a variety of needs—physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. All classes help you go inside, focus the mind, experience the present moment, get fit, heal, and feel more alive.
We want you to have the best class experience possible—one that’s safe, promotes your growth, and gives you a greater sense of well-being. We hope you’ll desire to practice—and be able to practice—for your lifetime! We know that ALL people, every body--no matter what your physical condition, can practice yoga. (We've taught yoga to students in their beds, and as well as a student on an oxygen tank!) You just need to find the right practice for you.
Some classes require more experience to participate safely. So we’ve listed classes BY LEVEL of Experience (Beginner , Level 1, Level 1-2, Level 2, Level 2-3, All Levels).
While anyone can participate in an “All Levels,” “Beginners,” Meditation, Family Yoga and most “Special” classes with no or little experience, you should also take into consideration how physically demanding a class is.
You might want a less physically demanding class if you’re:
- Tired or over-stressed.
- Fighting or recovering from illness.
- Need to balance a life of more active yoga practice or physical exercise.
- Pregnant, recently had a baby, or are having your period.
- Recovering from injury or surgery, or are otherwise working with challenging “issues in your tissues!”
- Haven’t exercised in awhile, and/or aren't sure of what your body can do.
The following lists the classes at Dream Yoga Studio in the order of their physical intensity.
At the top of the list are the classes that are the LEAST physically demanding. The amount of physical challenge increases as you go down the list.
To see a current list of Days and Times
for Classes for Beginners, go HERE.
The classes below are listed in Order of Challenge presented in class.
Classes that are LEAST physically demanding
More physically challenging classes
Classes for Adults, Ages 16 & Up
(WEEKLY Class on Sunday @ 6:45P) Register in Classes
- YOGA NIDRA Sleep MEDITATION for Ultimate Relaxation & Rejuvenation
20 minutes of Yoga Nidra equates to 3 hours of deep restorative sleep.
- Mid-Day NAP TIME for All: Yoga Nidra Guided Sleep MEDITATION to Relax, De-Stress &
(2 Weekly Classes on Tuesdays & Thursdays - 40 Minutes - 12:30 PM - 1:10 PM Register in Classes
- Intro to Mindfulness MEDITATION & STRESS REDUCTION (8-Week Mini-Course)
- Mindfulness Meditation Mini-Retreat from Stress (Quarterly) Register
- MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) 8-Week Course Next Session to Be Announced
Monthly Fall Mini-Retreats - Stretch Deeply, Relax & Renew with YIN & RESTORATIVE YOGA
- Therapeutic Yoga (Private Yoga & Meditation Sessions Only, Tailored to Your Needs)
Email Luann@DreamYogaStudio.com for Appointment
- Almost Free Introduction to Yoga Workshop (Mext Class, Jan 5, 2019) Register
- Gentle Yoga for 'Creaky People'
- Gentle Yoga - Group Classes & Private Sessions (Beginners, All Levels)
- Tai Chi & Qi Gong for Health & Well-Being (New Beginner class on Tuesdays @ 4:15P; + Wednesdays @ 6:00P)
- Partner Yoga (Occasional Workshops & Private Sessions)
- Yoga for Bone Health & Balance (Beginners/All Levels)
- YOGA BASICS for Beginners & Beyond
- Yoga for Bellies, Backs & Balance (All Levels)
- Yoga Flow for Beginners
- Yoga Stretch & Strengthen (Level 1-2 / All)
- The Five Tibetans (Ancient Rites of Rejuventation or "Fountain of Youth" Practice) -- Workshops & Privates with Luann.
- Yoga Flow (All Levels)
- Yoga Flow & Let Go for Advanced Beginners + (Level 1- 2)
- Intermediate Yoga (Level 2)
- Vinyasa Yoga Flow, Intermediate (Level 2)
Classes for Parents, Kids, Tweens, Teens & Families
- Therapeutic Yoga (Private Sessions Only, Tailored to Your Child's Needs)
Email Luann@DreamYogaStudio.com for Appointment
Get a group together and call us to schedule a group class that meets your schedule!
- Mommy & Me Infant Massage Private Parent Education Sessions
- Prenatal Yoga (Private Yoga & Pre-Natal & Post-Natal Massage; Plus you're welcome to come to our regular classes with teacher notification)
- Yoga for Li'l Dream Kids, Ages 3-6 and Yoga for Dream Kids, Ages 5-8
- Family Yoga Currently, private Family Yoga classes only.
- Yoga for Tweens, Ages 10-13
- Yoga for Teens, Ages 13-18
See Full Class Schedules & REGISTER TODAY to secure a spot and help ensure the 'class of your choice' makes.
You do not have to register before a class to attend our REGULAR classes.
Drop In & try!
Get a $FREE Class Pass for First-Time (NEW) STUDENTS who live locally!
OR Purchase a 3 for $33 Class Pass
These specials are available ONLINE ONLY & cannot be combined.
See our Home Page for 4 Ways to Come to a Class
If you have any questions about which class or classes will be best for you--or want a Private Yoga session to help with this assessment--please don't hesitate to email Luann, call or come in.