Dream Yoga provides classes on a quarterly basis – with sessions in the Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. We have classes seven days a week, except for weeks in between sessions.
1. Class Passes for New Students.
New-to-Dream students who live locally can get their when you get our FREE Newbie Class Pass. Or get an even better deal for 1st- timers -- purchase a 3 for $33 Class Pass .
These specials are available ONLINE ONLY & cannot be combined.
Intrigued by yoga, but unsure how to get started? New students can purchase a Private Yoga Sampler - 70 Minutes for $75.
2. Other Class Passes
5 Class FLEX PASS
10 Class FLEX PASS
Visitors Unlimited Pass
Unlimited Monthly Pass
Unlimited Monthjly EASY Auto-Renew Membership
Purchase a Pass any time. After purchasing a Pass, you can use your pass to RESERVE your spot via USE CLASS PASS from 2 weeks and up to 30 minutes before a class.
3. Drop In or Walk In. When space is available, you're welcome to Drop In to any class. While you can Drop In without a reservation, you are guaranteed a spot if you purchase the Drop In Pass before the class. You can reserve your space from 2 weeks and up to 30 minutes before a class. You can drop in to to any regular class suitable to your skill level. Please come a little early, so we can greet you and get you settled in. 4. Register for a Series. The Best Deal for YOU & Dream!
When possible, we highly encourage students to register for a session—versus just dropping in.
Among the many reasons to register:
- Commitment Pricing. You save up to $8 a class -- an average of 1 class FREE for every 3 you purchase!
- Convenience. Space is limited and registration ensures you get a spot in the class or classes of your choice. There is no need to reserve your spot online before attending a class.
- To ensure the class of your choice “makes.” We need at least six (6) folks to register for a class to be offered.
- To avoid over-crowded classes.
- To provide the best instruction possible. Classes whose students attend regularly have coherence. Students progress in their practice more quickly and fluidly.
- You'll be more inspired to practice. We have found, when students make a commitment to coming to class regularly by registering for a class, they are more likely to do so. And of course the more you do yoga and meditation, the more quickly you will see the results you want and maintain them.
We know you’re busy! To encourage you to register for classes, Dream has a very liberal Make-Up Policy. Your registration is like a Class Pass. You can make up missed classes in any class, before or after you miss, in the current session.
$18 for 1st class. $16 for 2nd class. $14 for 3rd class. You can see the exact fee for a class in our Registration System.
When to Register
You can register at any time before or during a current session. Fees are prorated from the time you join.
The sooner you register, the better—to ensure you have a spot in the class of your choice.
Please read Dream's Policies prior to completing your registration. You will also be asked to read and agree to Dream's Registration Agreement prior to attending any Dream class,workshop or event.
Four (4) Easy Ways to Register!
You can register for classes and workshops at Dream Yoga online, in person, by mail or phone. Online registration is in real time, is the quickest way to register, and is the best way to ensure a space in your desired class.
Just click on the online “Register Now” button in the upper right corner of all website pages. You’ll be invited to create your own private account in Dream Yoga’s secure registration system. You’ll receive a temporary password you can use for registration (or you can change the password to one of your choice).
Our on-line Registration System allows you to select and pay for the class(es) or workshop(s) of your choice via VISA or MASTERCARD, and gives you an Invoice. It also tells you when a class is full or cancelled.
When registering, please fill out personal information—health challenges and personal goals—that will help our teachers serve you better.
You can also choose to receive occasional emails with news of Dream classes and workshops, registration information, special events, etc., by signing up for our "Newsletter."
2. By Mail
Click Here to get a Registration Form or obtain one at the Studio. Fill it out and mail it with your check , money order or Credit Card information to:
Dream Yoga Studio & Wellness Center
1485 Chain Bridge Road, Suite 104
McLean, VA 22101
3. In Person
Obtain a Registration Form at the Studio or Click Here to get the Form. Fill it out, and pay fully by check, money order, cash or credit card (Visa or Mastercard) at our Studio.
4. By Phone
Call 703.448.YOGA (9642) to have someone fill out your form for you and charge your credit card. If you need immediate assistance, you can also try Luann's Home Office, 703-917-0067.
Fees for classes vary depending on class content and duration. There is up to an $8 discount per class if you sign up for more than one class.
Fees are prorated from the time you join a class.
For exact fees and a full listing of classes, go to the Class Schedule(s) in our online registration system. (Please remember that these listed fees are prorated if your joining the class after it has begun. PLUS, we have a liberal class Make-Up Policy. Sign up for the class you feel you might attend the most, but feel free to make up in any other class of your choice before you miss, or after, any time in the current session. You can also just try out other classes. So, when you register, you get the most discounted "Class Pass"!
Fees for On-Going Classes - When You Register
$18 - 1st Class
$16 - 2nd Class
$14 - 3rd Class
$16 Yoga for Teens & Tweens
$22 Family Yoga (for each Adult & Child)
We also have classes and special Mini-Courses that vary in duration -- 4 weeks, 6 weeks, etc.
A slightly higher fee is charged for these special classes. Fees are listed when you Register.
Fees for Drop-Ins
$20 Yoga classes for registered students
$22 Yoga classes for unregistered students
$20 Yoga for Kids, Teens & Tweens
$26 Family Yoga (for each Adult & Child)
See fees for our Class Passes & Memberships here.